Baseus magnetic wireless Qi charger 15 W phone mount holder (MagSafe compatible for iPhone) black (WXSW-01)
Baseus magnetic wireless charger Qi for iPhone compatible with MagSafe
Are you looking for a reliable wireless charger for iPhone with MagSafe? Baseus magnetic bracket works in two ways – you can use it to charge phones with MagSafe technology and to support the phone. It is modern, carefully designed and assures high comfort and efficiency of work.
- Brand: Baseus
- Material: PC + metal
- Interface: Type-C
- Input current: DC 5V/2A, 9V/2A, 12V/2A Маx. (It is advisable to use QC/PD adapter with a power of 18W or more].
- Output power: 15W Max.
- Product size: 92 x 92 x 134,7mm
- Product weight: 206g
- Compatible with: iPhone with MagSafe
Content of the set:
- 1 x magnetic holder/BASEUS
- 1 x operating manual
- Intended for magnetic wireless charging
- Elegant gadget used as a charger and desktop bracket
- Just position the device to make charging with a power of 15W start automatically
- Protection secures against overheating and short-circuit
- Baseus has implemented as many as 9 protection units securing smartphone and charger against damage
- Easy adaptation of charger angle within the range of 15 degrees
- Made of high-quality materials – metal, silicone anti-skidding pads
Solution 2in1 – desktop bracket and wireless charger
The new-generation desktop bracket and wireless charger are compatible with Qi wireless charging used in smartphones series IP12. It is suitable for use vertically and horizontally.
Wireless charging, compatible with iPhone 12 series
The built-in magnet is able to carefully adapt to the magnetic module located at the back of the device. MagSafe technology has been used in phones series iP12.
Easy adjustment for perfect angle
The bracket assures more comfortable angle for watching live broadcasts or holding video-conferences. It is thanks to a 15-degree adjustment feature.
15 W of peak power
Baseus charger supports 15W wireless charging – charging starts shortly after placing it.
Constant-frequency voltage adjustment
Apple devices use voltage adjustment, setting working frequency in order to avoid interference in mobile phone frequency bands, and for faster charging.